Day 57: Still in the alps

I thought I would have left the alps by now, but this is not the case.

After cycling in traffic along the N94 for some time I finally left it 15km before Gap. Now I had a smaller street with less traffic that went downhill with just the right grade. No breaking and no pedalling. Just cruise along with 40-50km/h. Perfect.

Almost. Because I knew I had to climb all this again later in the day. What I did not know was that this climb was the "Gorge de la Meouge". A georgeous gorge with great sights. So after all this was worth it.



After leaving the gorge I again went on a descent until I was to tired to continue. Now I am 72km from Avignon and should be able to get there tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 85 + 86: Back Home

Summary

Day 84: Back in Germany