Day 62: Canal Lateral a la Garonne

Todays story is a short one: I followed the canal all day and it was quite nice. The morning had perfect weather, after lunch it got more humid. Nothing special happened :) Well, ok, some things happened:

  • I had another flat tire
  • I taped the bottom of my velomobile (which will not help a lot)
  • My internet access did not work, so I got a french pay-as-you-go card. After installing the second SIM card internet access using the old SIM card worked again. Phones are strange.
  • I met some other cyclists
But that's about it.

Some fotos from the day:


Alternative lock: The locomotives push the ship (including some water) up a ramp.




Tomorrow I will try to get to Moliets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 85 + 86: Back Home

Summary

Day 84: Back in Germany