Day 84: Back in Germany

 This morning I had a fantastic view from my tent during breakfast:

Later I took the ferry to Deventer to take a closer look:


Quite nice. Leaving Deventer I followed my "knoops"-route. But today this included some not so great paths and searching for the signposts really slows you down. So I used BRouter instead. You can porbably see the switch in the speed profile in ridewithgps.

The speed increased again after I crossed the border. The surface of the german cycling paths/roads is much smoother, so you get faster with the same effort.

Border. Not very impressive

Again the first camp site I went to was closed. So I had to continue for another 40 km to the next one leading to a 214 km tour today. 
Tomorrow I'll ride to Hamburg to get the keys to my flat from my parents place and on Friday I'll finish my tour in Lüneburg.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Day 85 + 86: Back Home