Day 63: Moliets

I had ended my tour on day 62 a bit early, since there seemed to be no accommodations for a lot of kilometers. Today I found out why: Pines. Nothing but pines. Small pines, large pines, pines in rows, pines on trucks. Pines everywhere.


The roads were quite nice and empty, but after some time the pines where a bit boring to look at. The weather was overcast and for two hours it rained. So not a lot of reasons to spend time anywhere.

After 180 km I arrived in Moliets and met Frederik in front of the camp site the surf camp is on. Having set up my tent we went for some food and he showed me the place, before listening to some local music performances in the surf camp. Some were quite good (and supported by Frederik with a tambourine). Unfortunately the event was cut short a bit by a thunderstorm.

In the next days we plan to go kayaking and surfing (or at least I'll try ;) The only problem is that there are currently no waves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 85 + 86: Back Home

Summary

Day 84: Back in Germany